Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

Paquin on Facebook

Anna Paquin has warned her fans not to add her as a friend on Facebook, it has been reported.

The True Blood star said that an impostor has started up a profile on the social networking site falsifying information about the actress, Contactmusic reports.

She said: "In the last month I've been 'engaged', I've been in hospital and evidently my 'manager', who is indeed writing on it, can't spell or use grammar.

"They have this whole world going about me, and things that I've said and pictures of the ring when I got 'engaged'. It's awesome."

Paquin did admit that she has a personal account, but is listed under a different name.

Of the fake Facebook page, she joked: "Obviously if it were my Facebook page I would use paparazzi and magazine pictures of myself, because I'm just that conceited."

It was reported earlier that the 27-year-old has considered a return to university after an eight-year absence.

No comments: