Photobucket

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Am So Looking Forward To This Issue!!!

September 2010 Rolling Stones Magazine Cover:


Photobucket



The following are escerpts from the upcoming magazine article that appears in this issue.

The idea of celibate vampires is ridiculous, True Blood creator Alan Ball says. “To me, vampires are sex,” he says. “I don’t get a vampire story about abstinence. I’m 53. I don’t care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed.” On his show, every available orifice is used for intercourse: gay, straight, between humans and supernatural beings, and supernatural being on supernatural being, whether he be werewolf, dog or an enormous Minotaur-looking being called a maenad. None of the sex is quite as good as vampire sex, though, which can happen at the astonishing rhythm of 120 bpm while simultaneously devouring one’s neck and making your eyes roll back into your head. Says Stephen Moyer — who plays Bill Compton, the undead Southern Civil War Veteran — “If we go from a base level, vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn’t one before. It’s a de-virginization — breaking the hymen, creating blood and then drinking the virginal blood. And there’s something sharp, the fang, which is probing and penetrating and moving into it. So that’s pretty sexy. I think that makes vampires attractive.” He laughs a little. “Plus, Robert Pattinson is just hot, right?”

Stephen on the allure of vampires: “If we go from a base level, vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn’t one before. It’s a de-virginization – breaking the hymen, creating blood and then drinking the virginal blood. And there’s something sharp, the fang, which is probing and penetrating and moving into it. So that’s pretty sexy. I think that makes vampires attractive. (laughs) Plus, Robert Pattinson is just hot, right?”

Anna on the doctor that suggested that she she close the gap between her teeth: “Somewhere between the doctor putting his finger in my mouth and saying that he could fix it for me, I was like, ‘Yeah, and I could bite your finger right now.’ ”

Anna on announcing her bisexuality: ““I’m not sure what the reaction was, but I’m glad I did it. There’s such an impulse to turn it into a sensational thing, when what I was really hoping to say is that it’s normal and not interesting. (smiles) I feel so lucky right now. Life is pretty great.”

Anna on not minding the vampire bites she endures: “I’ve had 10 piercings in my ear, and a bellybutton pierce, and a tongue ring. My tongue, as it turns out, is not really appropriate for piercing, because the webbing is too close to the front, and the bottom barbell kept hitting against my teeth – clank, clank, clank. And it gave me a lisp, which isn’t great as an actress.”

Stephen on getting the callback for True Blood the same day his apartment was burglarized: “When you have things stolen, you become much more aware of what’s important – f—ing take the camera if you want, but don’t take the tape that’s in it. I lost all those sex tapes, the ones of me giving head when I was young. That was supposed to be my meal ticket.”

“True Blood” creator Alan Ball said he wouldn’t have it any other way, regardless of how many fictional awkward teen girls spring forth to pine for their sex-refusing vampire boyfriends. If it’s about vampires, Ball told Rolling Stone, it’s got to have some sex.

“To me, vampires are sex,” Ball told the magazine. “I don’t get a vampire story about abstinence. I’m 53. I don’t care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed.”

Anna Paquin, for one, admits to wearing a “patch” – a piece of attire that resembles a thong with the sides cut off – when she’s got to film a nude scene as her alter-ego Sookie Stackhouse. For men, there’s the “sock” option to cover the goods.


But while Stephen Moyer, who plays Sookie’s vampire lover Bill Compton, wears a sock on set (not that he has “anything to hide,” he assured Rolling Stone)

Alexander Skarsgard, who portrays the vampire Eric Northman, wants nothing to do with the tube of modesty. “I don’t want a sock around it, it feels ridiculous,” Skarsgard said to Rolling Stone. “If we’re naked in the scene, then I’m naked. I’ve always been that way.”

Alan Ball says: “Working on ‘Six Feet Under’ could sometimes be depressing, but ‘True Blood’ is very different,” Ball said of his two series, (the former of which came to an end in 2005). “It’s about archetypes, the subconscious, mythology and wish-fulfillment. I’m like a kid going to the playground everyday.”

Moyer puts in his perspective on his real-life relationship with Paquin: “We pretty much consider ourselves married now, even though we aren’t yet.”

Source: The Vault

1 comment:

Living Dead Girl Nicole said...

OMG This is the hottest thing ever!