Photobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

We Have A Klaus!!!

vampire diaries Pictures, Images and Photos



When Elijah came into the picture, it was hard to believe that anyone could top him on the frightfulness scale. Seriously, he is a bad A**, just look how he ripped out the werewolves heart this past episode "Crying Wolf". However, we have been hearing all the legends, all the rumors, and all the hype about the Head of "The Originals", and Elijah's boss, Klaus. Everyone has had their speculations on which actors they thought should portray the character, I have to admit that I very much liked Daniel Gillies'(Elijah)idea of Ian Mcshane's playing Klaus...lol After the long search, the Vampire Diaries has found their man!

On April 21,2011 we shall see the debut of Klaus who will be portrayed by Welsh actor Joseph Morgan!!! Joseph Morgan's appearances include; Master and Commander, Alexander, and Mansfield Park.

Photobucket



I have to admit, Morgan is not really who I would have pictured to portray the big bad oldest vampire that everyone is fearing and trying to figure out how to destroy. That said, I am sure the team of The Vampire Diaries knowa what they are doing. They sure have not disappointed me so far!! So I don't know about you, but I am very much looking forward to the arrival of Klaus in April!!

How about you? What are your thoughts?

No comments: