Photobucket

Monday, August 8, 2011

Denis O'Hare Teases Russell's Return

Former True Blood star Denis O'Hare has teased that a return to the HBO show is definitely still on the cards.

O'Hare portrayed the vampire king of Mississippi Russell Edgington during the show's third season, and has reminded fans that Russell is still alive, despite having been buried in cement during the season finale.

"I think Alan Ball was asked recently about Russell's return and he said, 'Russell's not dead'," O'Hare teased during the recent TCA press tour, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "And I can't do better than that so I'll just reiterate what he said."

"It's a great character and I feel he hasn't been able to completely express his dreams yet, " O'Hare explained. "I think more than any of the other vampires that season he had ambition and huge dreams.

"I"m still attracted to that, and I think he need to fulfill whatever it is he's aiming for and go out in a blaze of glory in whatever it is he needs to do."

The actor recently claimed that he expects to return as Russell at the start of the fifth season next year.

Last month, O'Hare married his longterm boyfriend Hugo Redwood at a ceremony in New York City.

Source: Digital Spy

No comments: