Photobucket

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quotes...............

Escape From Dragon House

Jason: I think I might'a od'd.
Tara: Oh, my God. On what?
Jason: V.
Tara: You're doin' V now?
Jason: It was my first time.
Tara: Where on earth did you come across V in this town?
Jason: Lafayette.
Tara: My cousin is dealin' vampire blood now? God damn idiot. Well, at least that explains why I walked in on you dancin' around in that Laura Bush mask yesterday, 'cause I gotta tell you, without a reason, that was some fucked up shit! All right, let me see it.
Jason: Huh?
Tara: How long have you had the erection?
Jason: Well, how do you know?
Tara: Um, I read. You're not the first vain-ass, body-conscious ex-jock to overdo the V and wind up with an acute case of priapism!

--------------------------------------------------

Sookie: This feels a little bit like what a vampire bar would look like if it were a ride at Disney World.
Bill: Well, don't get too comfortable. It tends to get more authentic as the night wears on.

---------------------------------------------------

Sookie: Penny for your thoughts?
Bill: I thought you liked not knowing what I'm thinking.
Sookie: Most of the time I do.
Bill: You won't care for it.
Sookie: That doesn't mean I don't wanna know.
Bill: You look like vampire bait.
Sookie: What's that supposed to mean?
Bill: I promised your grandmother no harm would come to you at Fangtasia tonight. I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to keep that promise with you dressed like that.
Sookie: So are you sayin' you think I look nice?
Bill: Doesn't matter what I think. This isn't a date. Remember?

------------------------------------------------

Eric Northman: Vår lilla djurpark börjar växa till sig. (Our little zoo is starting to grow)
Pam: Jag vet. (I know)

------------------------------------------------

Pam: Bill. Haven't seen you in a while.
Bill: I'm mainstreamin'.
Pam: Good for you. Who's the doll?
Bill: Pam, this is Sookie. Sookie, this is Pam.
Sookie: Pleased to meet you.
Pam: Can I see your ID?
Sookie: Oh. Sure. How funny. Who'd have thought? Getting carded at a vampire bar.
Pam: I can no longer tell human ages. We must be careful we serve no minors... in any capacity. Twenty-five, huh? How sweet it is.

No comments: