Photobucket

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spoilers

Lindsay in Houston: I cannot wait until this summer! Talk to me about True Blood!

Sookie's power is not unique to her. She'll meet a young Texan named Barry who reads minds, and they freak each other a little when they discover each other's powers. (This is in the 2nd book Living Dead in Dallas, so looks like Ball is still staying with the story lines in the books!!!)

Also, great news for us Eric fans: We'll be catching up with him in 10th century Scandinavia, likely when he was first turned into a vampire. Holler! (Now this would be cool, I am reading the 4th book, Dead To The World, and so far have not read anything about Eric's past. Also Rally hoping to see more of Eric in this season. He seemed to be in the book more and hopfully they stick to that. Just reading I was cracking up laughing while doing so because I can see the characters saying and doing what they were...lmao)

No comments: