Photobucket

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Top 5 Vamp TV Shows

I know there have been more then 5 Vamp TV Shows, but these are the 5 I enjoyed the most out of all of them.

#5 Angel

(1st season was good then I thought it became to boring after that)

#4 Buffy The Vampire Slayer

(Longest Series That just kept you on your toes, Teeny bopper possibly, But I was a teen when I was into it...lol)

#3 Kindred: The Embraced

(Loved this series!! Was so upset when the main character Mark Frankel AKA Julian Luna died in real life in a motorcycle accident so they decided not to go on with the 2nd season)

#2 Moonlight

( This one really pissed me off that CBS cancelled this series!!! I thought it was fantastic!! I loved the Mick St. John character and how they left it on the last episode of the 1st season had me on the edge of my seat waiting and anticipating more in the 2nd season.CBS is retarded on how they kept some shows running that suck tremendously and then cancel a truly great Show like Moonlight)

#1 True Blood

(Obviously I am addicted to this show as are many of others..lmao)

No comments: