Photobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tara's Little Twist.....

True Blood star Rutina Wesley has described the twist involving her character as "great".

In last night's fourth season premiere, Tara was revealed to be dating another woman (Vedette Lim), despite previous relationships with Eggs and Franklin.

Wesley told EW: "I don't think she was expecting it. I think it just happened.

"I think it was one of those things where you just fall in love with who you fall in love with. I don't think she labels herself as one thing or the next. She just started hanging out and the next thing you know, she was in love."

Wesley added that she believes the new relationship will be good for Tara.

"I think... she's finally ready for it," she said. "I think she's finally going to love herself in a way that is beautiful. Her self-esteem is back up, and that's opened her up to love someone else.

"I think she also needed a new lease on life. She totally comes back more zen, and she's a feisty season one Tara who we all loved."

Source: Digital Spy

No comments: