Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

You Can Bite My Boobs Stephen!!!!!



Stephen Moyer has revealed that wife and True Blood co-star Anna Paquin doesn't mind when he gets close with fans of the HBO series.

The actor claimed in an interview with Men's Health that Paquin is not intimidated by True Blood's often aggressive female fanbase and even allows him to "bite boobs" on occasion.

"I get to sign boobs a lot. I get to bite boobs, occasionally, when I'm allowed," Moyer explained. "If my missus is there and she approves of the person I get to bite boobs... and necks."

Moyer, who married Paquin in August 2010, also revealed that he felt an immediate attraction to her on their first meeting as he was "intrigued" by her demeanour.

"I was intrigued by her. She was very open about work. But she was withdrawn [personally]," he said. "I was like, 'Here I am; here's everything I got.' I remember leaving the screen test and thinking, 'God, I'd like to spend more time with her.'"

Moyer recently expressed a desire to see a relationship between Paquin's True Blood character Sookie and Alexander SkarsgÄrd's Eric, as he believes it's necessary to moving the series along.

True Blood returns on June 26 at 9pm on HBO.

SOurce: Digital Spy

No comments: