Photobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Moyer Wants Eric And Sookie Relationship!!!



Stephen Moyer has admitted that he would like to see a romance between Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) on True Blood.

The 41-year-old stated that he believes the relationship between Sookie and Eric is vital to helping the HBO series move forward, asserting that he feels no rivalry with Skarsgård for Moyer's real life wife Paquin's affections, the Los Angeles Times reports.

"I'm sure you'd love me to tell you that we loathe each other and we fight every day, but if you came to the set, you'd just see us having lunch, laughing, the three of us," Moyer said. "There's not really a story there. But we are interested in how the show works, and we are very much into helping the show move along."

Moyer went on to say that he tried to make Skarsgård feel at ease about the inevitable sex scenes with Paquin.

"I went up to [Alexander] at the beginning of the season, and I just went, 'Look, I want you to do your job to the absolute best of your ability, and I will not be around when you have to do that stuff,'" Moyer said. "'I don't want you to feel like you're looking over your shoulder and there's me at the monitor going, get your hands off her!' It's absolutely not how we roll. Me and him are mates."

Moyer concluded: "I think [the Sookie and Eric relationship]'s great for the show."

Source:Digital Spy

No comments: