Photobucket

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Alan Ball On Board For Season 5

Alan Ball has announced that he will return for a fifth season of True Blood.

The series creator denied recent reports that he could leave the supernatural show, telling reporters at the 2011 TCA Summer Press Tour that he does not have "any desire to leave" the series behind.

"There will be an end for me at some point but I just closed a deal to do another season," Ball said. "I don't have any desire to leave because I'm having more fun than I ever had in my life."

Ball spoke last month about how he had yet to sign on for another year of True Blood, explaining at the time that he was still in the process of negotiating a contract.

The Six Feet Under creator previously confessed that he is unsure of whether he will return for a sixth season of True Blood, saying that he finds production to be "really tough".

Source: Digital Spy

No comments: