Photobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting Lost At Comic Con

Ryan Kwanten has opened up about his favorite memory at Comic-Con.

The True Blood star has attended the San Diego convention for the past three years. He shared his best memory from Comic-Con with The Hollywood Reporter, revealing that he once got lost in the crowd of thousands.

Kwanten said. "I was supposed to be tailing security with the True Blood cast and I don't know how, but I lost track of him and I wandered out onto the convention floor by myself. I had more fun wandering around and seeing all the things I could possibly buy than being upstairs in the green room waiting to go out."

He continued: "They had to send out a search party to find me because I wasn't exactly willing to go back on my own; I was having too much fun out there. It was really a visceral out-of-body experience."

Kwanten recently revealed that he loves his character's new role on True Blood, stating that it is nice for Jason Stackhouse to finally grow up.

In June, the 34-year-old claimed that the HBO vampire series helped to unite a diverse group of fans, asserting that it is up to the viewers to dictate the future of True Blood

Source: Digital Spy

No comments: